Do You Suffer Every Day From The Impact Of Chronic Physical or Emotional Pain?
You Can Reclaim Your Life.
Are Medical Issues Taking Over Your Life?
Health issues chip away at your strength and resilience.
If they are long standing, the limitations they place on you can test every fiber of your being and make you feel beaten down.
Illness is stressful. It wears on you…and your loved ones.
There’s so many things you want to do in life. It sometimes:
- Feels unfair
- Upsets you… to think how your health problems strain you… and those close to you.
- Eats up the time you have for family and fun…as your time gets sucked into doctor appointments and health regimes.
- Isolates you and shrinks your social circle
- Worries you…even though you know that worrying isn’t helping
At it’s worst, you can feel, out of control, scared, defeated and even flat- out resentful.
You Are Not Alone!
Health challenges are stressful for everyone. Anyone would spend some time lost in worry or go into survival mode around physical health issues… Even though you might worry about “being a complainer”, you need and deserve support.
A Healthy Mind and Spirit Support A Healthy Body.
These 3 vital skills are must have if you want to fully support your physical health
- 1) Learn To Stop Stress Reactions and Emotions From Keeping You Sick
- 2) Learn To Keep Your Spirits High…And Your Mood Balanced.
- 3) Learn To Sleep Well
You Can Find Your Healthy Balance…
As common as these feelings are, you DON’T have To “just” accept it.
You Can Live A Healthier, Better Life.
Imagine how good you will feel when you are able to effectively manage your moods and your stress. Imagine… If You Could Meet Your Life Challenges With Calmness, strength of spirit and Clarity of Mind. Think how much energy would be freed up for the good things in life.
How Can I Help You?
After more than 20 years in the the healing arts, I’ve worked with many people who’ve struggled with health issues. I know there are specific tools that work. I’ve helped people facing both short term and long term, complicated medical problems.
Over the last 20 years, I worked with clients facing:
- Chronic Fatigue
- Head Injuries
- Immune System disorders
- Cancer and H.I.V.
- Organ transplants
There are key skills you can learn that will support you in cultivating a calm, balanced mind…so your body can do it’s best job healing.
Find out more about private sessions and group workshops. For helpful articles and to get answers to F.A.Q.s visit my website at www.michaelgquirke.com
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Michael G. Quirke, M.A. LMFT
Chronic Pain Hurts…And Causes Isolation, Depression and Irritation.
It doesn’t have to.
If you are like many of my clients, you are a good personYou care about your loved ones.
You contribute to society in meaningful ways.
You want the best for others and yourself.
The problem is your anger is causing problems in your life. Your anger is not just hurting your relationships –It’s hurting you. Intense or explosive anger damages your relationships with your partner, your friendships, your kids and your work colleagues. You might be finding that people reject you or shy away because they fear your anger… or they’re simply fed up with it.
Your anger can make your life miserable.
Chronic anger not only hurts you, your relationships and your emotionally life, it also affects your physical health. Ongoing anger wears on your cardiovascular, your immune system and can lead to serious health problems. You feel embarrassment and shame. You’re upset with yourself because you can’t seem to stop it. At times you feel isolated and alone.
You’ve told yourself umpteen times that it has to stop…but then you find yourself flying off the handle yet again. You’ve come to the right place, because through therapy…
Anger Can Be Healed
Imagine Your Life After Healing Your Anger…
- You’ll have healthier and stronger relationships.
- You’ll be able to disagree with someone without flying into a rage and blaming others.
- You’ll be able to feel and express healthy anger.
- You’ll feel more confident and secure that you can handle difficult situations in an appropriate manner.
- You’ll be calmer and feel more at peace with yourself and your life.
- You will act in accordance with your highest values
Have Your Fears Prevented You from Seeking Help?
- You are afraid of being labeled as a “bad” person.
- You don’t want to be associated with people who you think are violent or abusive.
- You believed this is just the way you are. You can’t stop your angry outbursts so why bother trying?
It’s time to overcome any of the above concerns you have and get on the road to healing.
Well, you are not a bad person. You are simply someone who has a problem that is hurting you and others…and you need to heal yourself in order to stop this problem.
You Are So Much More Than Your Anger
Whether it’s individual therapy, couples counseling or anger management group therapy, the therapy work we do together can transform your life. You can lead a more intentional life that is aligned with who you are at your core. You can be a force for good. You can experience more kindness, compassion and good will for yourself and others. You CAN be the mom…the dad…the partner you aspire to be.
The “Go-To” Therapist for Those Wanting to Heal Anger and Grow – Not Simply “Manage” Their Anger.
I’m considered the “go to therapist” in San Francisco for people who are committed to turning their lives around through healing their anger. I’ve been successfully doing both individual therapy and anger management groups for those with anger problems for over 14 years. The work I do with my clients is so much more than what is done in your typical anger management groups. In my counseling or group sessions, we go far beyond “managing” your anger. We work to heal the root cause of your anger. We’ll help you develop compassion for the pain in yourself that is at the core of your anger problem. Once you heal your pain, you will be more understanding and compassionate with others. You’ll be healthier and happier too.
Beyond Anger Management Classes
Specialized Counseling That Provides So Much More Than “Anger Management”
I use some of the best therapeutic techniques available today including the latest brain science counseling methods that are proven to heal past pain and trauma that is at the root of destructive anger. For 14 years, I’ve helped women and men heal the root cause of their anger and be happier and more at peace with themselves than they ever could have imagined.
You can count on my track record.
Ready To Heal Your Anger?
If you resonate with the 4 points below, you’re likely a strong candidate for entering counseling with me:
- You want calmness and balance. Emotional well being is important to you, and so are healthy relationships. Just as other good people have healed their anger, you can too. In that spirit, you welcome learning, personal growth and change and want to be the best version of you that you can be.
- You want gentle, effective guidance and support…and you welcome it. You want to collaborate with and receive help from a seasoned and compassionate counselor. You can’t control this anger yet. You’ve tried too many times to get your anger under control. You just haven’t known how…and you can.
- You value learning, skills building and self growth. You recognize that it’s time for something beyond only managing a crisis; it’s about growth, healing and cultivating emotional balance. To go beyond just “managing” your anger, you’ll need to work to grow past how your past has shaped you. You have insight into the roots of your anger…and curiosity about yourself and others. Whatever the underlying issues for your anger, you want to heal them. You realize that “tucking things away” never really works and so you value the process and the goal of therapy, even if it can be a little uncomfortable.
- You are willing to invest time and money in yourself…as well as your loved ones.Stopping your “anger habit” will take commitment. You want to develop, grow and transform yourself into someone who is aligned with your own highest values. You have realistic expectations about longterm, lasting growth and healing. That means you are looking for something more than a “quick fix” or a “magic pill” or “a few tools”–you’re looking to start with managing your anger so that you can heal it’s roots.
Anger and Healthy Relationship Skills Groups and Classes
If you want some compassionate, support and guidance in opening your heart and healing your anger, I’d love to connect with you and see how we might work together.
Call 415-820-3943 or email me to book an appointment.